Leitura de dados por Porta Serie por jm_araujo
[22 de Janeiro de 2024, 14:00]

Distancia Cabo por jm_araujo
[08 de Janeiro de 2024, 16:30]

Meu novo robô por josecarlos
[06 de Janeiro de 2024, 16:46]

Laser Engraver - Alguém tem? por almamater
[16 de Dezembro de 2023, 14:23]

Autor Tópico: Balança com Arduino  (Lida 5105 vezes)

Offline Ricardo Pedroso

• Mini Robot
Balança com Arduino
« em: 26 de Outubro de 2011, 22:03 »
Olá amigos.

Novamente tenho uma pergunta.

É possível  fazer com o arduino uma balança para monitorar um experimento.

Por exemplo, uma balança de 1kg que manda os valores pela COM para o PC de tempo em tempo. (tem que ser via arduino para poder programar ações tb). Algumas pessoas me falaram que PIezo pode funcionar, que vcs acham?

Consegue-se isso com baixo custo?

Muito obrigado!

Offline senso

• Global Moderator
  • Mini Robot
  • Helpdesk do sitio
Re: Balança com Arduino
« Responder #1 em: 26 de Outubro de 2011, 22:50 »
Se envia dados pela porta COM é só usar um MAX232 para transformar o sinal serial RS-232 em serial TTL e ler com o Arduino.
Avr fanboy

Offline Ricardo Pedroso

• Mini Robot
« Responder #2 em: 26 de Outubro de 2011, 23:29 »
OK, obrigado.
mas queria saber se é possível ( e fácil com pouco conhecimento de eletronica)  ligar no arduino uma celula como esta:

http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10245

Obrigado.

Offline HIT_Braga

• Mini Robot
  • Sou o que sou, não o que acham...
« Responder #3 em: 27 de Outubro de 2011, 07:42 »
Boas.
Pelo que estive a ver assim rapidinho, é fácil ligar, mas vais ter de colocar um amplificador entre o arduino e o sensor, isto porque a saida do sensor é muito baixa para o arduino entender.

Fazer um amplificador, não é dificil, procura amplificador operacional.

Sds,
HIT
Sds,
HIT

Offline senso

• Global Moderator
  • Mini Robot
  • Helpdesk do sitio
« Responder #4 em: 27 de Outubro de 2011, 12:55 »
Estás disposto a perder N horas a meter esse sensor da Sparkfun a funcionar quando tens uma balança que já te dá dados por serial?
Que precisão queres ter?
É que basicamente os sensores da Sparkfun não têm grande informação e o que eles chamam de datasheet é uma folha de Excell com meia duzia de dados duvidosos...
A melhor contribuição ainda está nos comentários, mais precisamente este:
I used 1 differential amp with the two red leads input to +Vin and -Vin. It doesn't really matter which goes to +Vin and which goes to -Vin, it'll just reverse the sign of the output. So basically in my setup I have the two sensors in parallel (black-black-ground, white-white-Vs) with the two red leads going into the +Vin and -Vin of an instrumentation amplifier with adjustable gain. As for the instrumentation amplifier, I am supplying it with 5V (same line that's supplying power to the sensors) to +Vsupply and grounding the -Vsupply.

I wish I could just draw a schematic... it would be a lot easier, but I'll try to explain in words.

Let's say you're using a 9V battery for supply (you could really use any voltage as long as it falls within the range of that the instrumentation amplifier can handle), so you have +Vs and -Vs (Ground).

Wired to +Vs should be the two white leads and a jumper wire to the +V supply of the instrumentation amp. Wired to -Vs (ground) should be the two black leads and a jumper to the -V pin of the instrumentation amp. Now, the red leads from the sensors should go into the +Vin and -Vin pins on the inst amp. The only remaining pins on the inst amp (8 pin) should be the two Rg pins, the Vout, and the REF pin. So you connect a resistor (choose a fairly low resistance for the greatest gain) across the two Rg pins (pins 1 and 8) and don't worry about the REF pin. Now, if you want to filter the output a little, you could set up a simple passive RC circuit. Attach a resistor and capacitor in series to ground (choose whatever values you need to get the right cutoff) and then measure across the capacitor. If you want to forgo the filtering, just measure the Vout from the inst amp with respect to ground. Voila! When you push on either of the sensors, the voltage will change.

Note: Because one of the sensors is only there for temperature compensation and completion of the Wheatstone, you don't need to worry about it once it's wired in. It doesn't matter which sensor you make the passive element. Pushing on one sensor will make the Vout positive, pushing on the other will make the Vout negative. So pick whichever sensor makes you happy (probably the one that causes a positive Vout) and make it the active element.

Avr fanboy